2 cups sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup water
1. Combine the ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
2. Heat them until the mixture starts thickening.
3. The mixture should turn into a soft paste after cooling.
4. Powder your skin and spread the paste over unwanted hair.
5. Slowly stretch the paste and rip against the direction of hair growth.
6. Cloth strips can also be used.
NOTE: Use the mixture only after it’s cool. Do not pull the paste up while removing hair. Add water and microwave for 10 seconds if the mixture hardens.