Last updated 4 years ago
Are you young and have big dreams for a venture of your own? Look no further Startups in Vizag will work brilliantly with the Government backing you all the way.
AP Information Technology Minister Nara Lokesh is doing all it takes for making dreams flourish as he directs officials to help young entrepreneurs to set up their Start Up Business venture. In a review meeting he has laid down this instruction. The direction is given to AP Innovation Society (APSIS) and officials of the Information Technology department.
- Policy decisions favoring the same by Information Technology and HRD and innovation departments.
- Internet of Things boot camp for colleges to get started on pipeline dreams.
- Labs and infrastructure in 80 engineering colleges in Visakhapatnam and other places in AP.
- Encouraging divergent mediums such as bringing Hackathon to town.
- Setting up Smart City Innovation Laboratory.
- Centre of Excellence for Internet of Things in AP sanctioned by Government of India.
- Technology incubators at Visakhapatnam and Kakinada in partnership with the NASSCOM.
- 16 startup companies have launched in the centers and four out of them have commenced operations.