The Reserve Bank of India plans to release the new 50 rupee note soon. The notes are being released in the New Mahatma Gandhi series. They carry the signature of Governor Urjit R. Patel. Just as much hype surrounds the new 50 rupee note as the 2000 rupee note did. Just as dynamic in format and bright hued as the new notes in the format. While it is yet to be launched we tell you what it is all about.
The new currency note is fluorescent blue in colour and quite eye catching. The Indian cultural heritage is proudly displayed across the note. The motif of hampi with the chariot is boldly potrayed on the reverse of the note. Geometric patterns have made the 50 rupees note dynamic to look at on both obverse and reverse side.
1. See through register with denominational numeral 50.
2. Denominational numeral in Devnagari.
3. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre.
4. Micro letters ‘RBI’, BHARAT in Devnagri, ‘INDIA’ and ’50’.
5. Windowed demetalised security thread with inscriptions ‘BHARAT’ in Devnagri and RBI.
6. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right.
1. Year of printing on the left.
2. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan.
3. Language panel.
4. Motif of Hampi with Chariot.
5. Denominational numeral 50 in Devnagari.