What comes in as a good news for all the JanaSena Party (JSP) supporters is the release of manifesto vision by the Party’s main, actor turned politician, Pawan Kalyan.
The President of JSP has been travelling in the north of Andhra Pradesh as a part of his Praja Porata Yatra. He is currently camping in West Godavari in Bheemavaram. During his visit to the Mavoollamma temple, Pawan has released the Jana Sena Party Manifesto Vision Document.
The manifesto holds 7 ideologies and 12 promises. Here is the list of 12 promises by the party to the people of Andhra Pradesh:
- 33 percent reservation for women in politics.
- Free gas cylinders to be distributed for housewives.
- A direct cash deposit of Rs 2500 to Rs 3000 in women’s accounts instead of Ration every month.
- 5% reservation for BC politicians.
- BC reservations for legislative houses.
- Kapu reservation through schedule 9 according to the Indian Constitution.
- A separate corporation for economically backward people in the upper castes.
- A solution for the SC reservation subdivision issue.
- Hostels for economically backward students in the upper castes.
- Sachar Committees for Muslims development.
- Suppressing pension system for government employees.
- Government old age homes for the old.