In the process of advance development of various places, the beautiful scenarios of villages are nearing towards becoming extinct. To avoid such apocalypse, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to set up a mini village in the city of Visakhapatnam as a tourism place.
In a meeting on June 9, Andhra Pradesh Tourism Culture and Heritage Board have bought the proposal of ‘Palle’ project to the front. After a brief discussion, the officials have decided to move ahead with the project.
An architect belonging to Mumbai would be designing the layout of the mini-village which would be set up at Madhurawada in Visakhapatnam.
Various aspects of the village:
- The village would be set up in a 5-acre land at a cost of Rs 7.70 Crores.
- The environment around the village would be constituted with plantations, farms, trees, houses, ponds and also with people from different cultures.
- A presentation area to showcase various products would be set up.
- Villagers from other states would also be bought for a presentation of their culture and products.
- Dormitories and space for selling arts by the villagers would be established.
- A convention center would also be set up.
The officials mentioned that the set up would be in such a way that one would feel it be realistic even though it is situated in the city.
Safety measures which would help in protecting the arrangement would also be taken.