Here’s good news for all those planning to visit Tirupati. IRCTC has introduced a Tirupati tour package, named ‘Govindam’, for making the trip to the temple town a memorable and an affordable affair.
The tour package covers visits to Tirumala and Tiruchanur districts. As per the official website of IRCTC, the three-day tour would be flagged off from Secunderabad in Narayanadri Express at 18:05 hours. It may be noted that the Tirupati tour package is being offered at different prices.
Here are the different packages and the corresponding facilities provided.
Details of ‘Govindam’ Tirupati tour package
|Destination Covered||Tirumala, Tiruchanur|
|Travelling Mode||BY TRAIN & ROAD|
|Station/Departure Time||Secunderabad(18:10 hrs), Tirupati(18:25 hrs)|
|Class||3AC & Sleeper|
On reaching Tirupati, the pilgrims will be provided with accommodation and breakfast. Later, they will be driven to Tirumala for the Seegra darshan of Lord Venkateswara. After the darshan, the group will be driven back to Tirupati for lunch, before being taken to Tiruchanur. Subsequently, as part of this Tirupati tour package, the tourists will be dropped at Tirupati railway station for boarding the Narayanadri Express to head back to Secunderabad.
What’s included in this Tirupati tour package?
- Sleeper / 3 AC train tickets as per the traveler’s choice
- AC accommodation in Tirupati for standard and comfort class pilgrims
- AC road transportation in a seat-in-vehicle
- Sightseeing and excursion as mentioned in the itinerary
- Special darshan at Tirumala and Tiruchanur
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
What’s not included?
- Any type of still and video camera fees at the entrance fees for monuments
- Any kind of additional meals on the route
- Sightseeing activities other than the ones mentioned in the package
Pilgrims, who wish to be a part of this Tirupati tour package, should take note of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s (TTD) mandatory dress code for the pilgrims while visiting the temple. Check out the IRCTC website for more information.