All the budding entrepreneurs and business enthusiasts in Visakhapatnam seem to have their weekend sorted. IIM Visakhapatnam is organising EXODRIA-their 2nd Annual Entrepreneurship Summit. This event, which is being organised by the Entrepreneurial Passion and Innovation Club (EPIC) of IIM Visakhapatnam, will be held on 16th and 17th of December.
While the first day of the event will be internal to college with students and guests attending it, the second day, that will be taking place at The Park hotel, will be marking a participation by nearly 200 enthusiasts in an event that will be studded with the inspiring speeches of some eminent guests. Apart from these engaging lectures, the Summit will also have many interactive events to keep the participants hooked.
The first day will have four guests speaking upon Innovation and Entrepreneurship with respect to their domains. Below is the list of speakers who are slated to grace the event on Saturday.
- Arun Kumar, Founder, and CEO, Xenture Technologies Private Limited
- Avinash Jhangiani, CEO, Play2Transform
- Saarthak Bakshi, CEO, International Fertility Center
- Avinashi Sharan, Founder, and CEO, Cinque Education Private Limited
The interactive sessions with these guests will be followed by a few fun-filled and interactive competitions. While ‘Sell Your Idea in 60 seconds’ is an interesting event for all the future marketers, ‘The Quizzich’ promises to be a delight to all the geeks.
The second day, which will be held at The Park Hotel, will also have other eminent guests attending the event. The list of guests, who will be delivering their views on Entrepreneurship, includes
- Mr. T D Chandrasekhar, CIO, Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd (Times Group)
- Hrishikesh Kulkarni, Director, Product Management, Freshdesk
- Mohammed Sirajuddin, Director, Desiredwings.com (Crowdfunding)
The speeches will be followed by the B-Plan competition wherein teams would come and pitch their ideas in front of the panel and audience.
Further details regarding the event and registration can be extracted here.