The Andhra Pradesh government and Mastercard will jointly conduct Andhra Pradesh Cyber Security Summit at the Fintech Valley in Visakhapatnam on April 27 and 28.
The 2-day summit in Visakhapatnam will bring together around 300 global leaders from different fields to share their ideas and form a knowledge pool, to execute the best practices in cyber security. This would help in creating an impactful change in the current cyber system. The summit would also aim to create a new cyber system which would provide a safer and more secure platform for several aspects.
Some of the key features that would be discussed in the Summit are about :
- National Impact of Cybersecurity
- Global Spotlight: Emergent Cyber Threats Impacting Individuals, Organisations and Nations
- Andhra Spotlight: Efforts of the AP Government in Enhancing Greater Cyber Resilience and Security
- Cybersecurity from a common man’s perspective
- Smart Cities and IoT: Security by Design
- Capacity building for mitigating cyber and fraud risks
Also, district level Cyberthon was conducted across all the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh, between
April 04 and April 20, 2018. With support from various Corporate partners and our Technology
partner, students from various engineering/non-engineering colleges/universities from across
each of the districts was provided with Cybersecurity Industry use-case to solve.
26 qualifying teams from 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh will lock horns in a Live Ethical Hacking
Finale Challenge on April 26, 2018, at GITAM, Fintech Valley, Vizag.
The Winners/Runners from Cyberthon finale will be awarded prizes by Shri Nara Lokesh, honourable IT Minister of Andhra Pradesh, on April 27, 2018, during AP Cybersecurity Summit 2018.