As many as 10 APIS (Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society)-supported startups will be constituting the total 30 start-ups that will soon participate at SLUSH 2018 in Helsinki, Finland.
The 10 companies are either based in Andhra Pradesh or based in other states but associated with Andhra Pradesh to participate in start-up acceleration programs run by APIS.
The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) is setting up a ‘Start-up India Pavillion’ to facilitate the participation of 30 Indian startups at the conference. The start-ups have been selected by the DIPP following a rigorous selection process.
Addressing the media in Visakhapatnam on Monday, the entrepreneurs thanked the government of Andhra Pradesh for providing them with a suitable opportunity to reach out to the global eco-system.
SLUSH is the annual flagship tech congregation of Finland, which attracts thousands of innovators, enterprises, venture capitalists, policymakers and journalists from across the world to a “Fair of Futuristic Industry” every year. The platform offers each participant an unparalleled opportunity to forge relationships with key stakeholders of the global start-up and innovation ecosystem. SLUSH 2018 will be held on 4,5 December in Helsinki, Finland.
APIS (Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society) Startups selected for participating in SLUSH Conference 2018:
- Sagar Defence Engineering Private Limited
- Swasti Agro and Bioproducts Private Limited
- Cerelia Nutritech Private Limited
- SAMIEP Technology Innovations Private Limited
- Cyrrup Solutions Private Limited
- Zunik Energies Private Limited
- AnyEMI Online Services Private Limited
- Right Process Infotech Private Limited
- Reckon Green Innovations Private Limited