As a child, we all have been told a lot of things by our parents for which we never got an explanation. As innocent kids, we believed those lies and even today there are a few lies that we still secretly believe in. Here are 10 such myths you might have heard in your childhood.
1. If you swallow chewing gum it will stay in your stomach for seven years
2. Eating the seeds of a fruit will make a tree grow in your stomach
3. Cracking your knuckles will give you arthritis
4. Santa clause will get you gift if you be a good boy/girl.
5. Focus well on studying, and then later you can enjoy as much as you want.
6. You’ll become dark if you drink too much tea
7. Studies are the most important thing in life and Sports are a waste of time.
8. If you cross over your siblings’ body while they are lying down or sitting, they will stop growing.
9. Boys/men don’t cry.
10. Get settled and everything will be alright.
How many out of these lie have you heard?